- Orientation + military semester
- Effective University learning method
- 01-05 Level English
- Semester English abroad
- Traditional musical instrument
- Students have an effective method of university study.
- Students achieve English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 80.
- Students study entirely in English, communicate fluently with lecturers and international students.
- Students understand and appreciate the value of traditional music. Students can play some traditional instruments such as flute, stamen, gourd….make students more confident in front of the crowd, training good habits: perseverance and meticulousness.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming Fundamentals
- Mathematics for Engineering
- Academic Skills for University Success
- Vovinam 2
- Students have an overall picture of IT through basic concepts: development history, tools, hardware architecture, software, operating systems, networks and Internet, data structures ...
- Students learn about computer architecture and organization: covering the topics of physical design of computers (organization) and logical design of computers (architecture).
- Students learn about programming languages, C languages; software development process; Basic programming using C.
- Students are strengthened the basic knowledge of calculus and linear algebra and their applications in science and engineering.
- Students are equiped for full participation and engagement with studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture.
- Operating System
- Computer Networking
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Discrete mathematics
- Communication and In-Group Working Skills
- Vovinam 3
- Students are introduced to Operating System, gain knowledge of computer network systems, network architecture, reference models, protocols, TCP / IP protocols, and some basic knowledge about network security.
- Students have mathematical background knowledge for computer science.
- Students have knowledge of classic and current theories of group communication that focus on "how groups work" and include practical information on group communication strategies and skills that emphasize "how to work in groups".
- Database Systems
- OOP with Java Lab
- Data Structures and Algorithm
- 2nd Foreign Language: Japanese 1
- Students are knowledgeable about database systems with relational database models.
- Students practice object-oriented programming with the Java language.
- Students master the basic concepts of data structures and algorithms installed for data structures, using Java language to illustrate.
- Students use Japanese at a basic level: reading, writing, communicating in the workplace.
- Web-based Java Applications
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Internet of Things
- Statistics & Probability
- 2nd Foreign Language: Japanese 1
- Students know how to build complex web applications in an enterprise environment, and are introduced to Java Enterprise Edition.
- Students have a general knowledge of processes and life cycles in Software Engineering and project management.
- Students have access to the basic knowledge of the Internet of Things.
- Students use Japanese at a higher level: reading, writing, communicating in the workplace.
- Mobile Programming
- Software Requirement
- Software Testing
- Project management
- Ethics in IT
- Students have enough basic knoweledge of Android programming for student to be able to developing useful apps as well as further self-studying more easily.
- Students know how to manage projects in general and IT projects effectively.
- Students master the ethical issues of IT workers and IT users, intellectual property, safety and security, computer crimes and the Internet...
- On The Job Training (OJT)
- Students work for 4 - 8 months at FPT Group member companies or over 300 businesses that are partners of FPT Corporation worldwide.
- SW Architecture and Design
- Research Methods
- Elective Subject 1
- Elective Subject 2
- Students understand the psychological principles of robot communication, user interface assessment. Task analysis, user-driven design, modeling and related technologies.
- Students master important methodologies on software design, types of software architecture, design guides, and design tools.
- Students understand the preliminary considerations that go into selecting a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods research design.
- Application development project
- Elective subject 3
Elective subject 4
- Students will learn to complete small SE projects, from choosing ideas, analyzing and planning working methods.
|Học kỳ 9|
- Graduation Thesis
- Start Your Business
- Students implement and own their own project / application / service business model.
- Students are confident to work in most countries around the world